Your Dog's Vacation Destination
Now when you go away on vacation, your dog can, too! We have one of the largest, most beautiful dog boarding and cat boarding facilities in Los Angeles, and for that matter, Southern California. We strive to make Hollywood Dog Training School your dog's home away from home!
- We have four major buildings dedicated to dog boarding, with an overall capacity of 175 dogs, spread over a garden acre.
- Our runs are large and provide ample space for your dog to run and play during their boarding stay.
- All runs and yards are cooled by our outdoor misting system when the weather is hot. Our indoor/outdoor runs are heated in the winter and cooled in the summer.
- Boarding is charged per night (just like a hotel). The rate is determined by the size of your dog.
- The cost of boarding includes a morning feeding of our mix, which is Dick Van Patten's Natural Balance Ultra kibble, mixed with some warm water and a little Dick Van Patten's Natural Balance canned food to add flavor. We are happy to feed your dog your food and/or add a second feeding in the evening, however there is an additional charge.
- We offer 14, 30, 60 and 90 day pre-pay discounts. We also offer discounts for dogs from the same family boarding together in the same run.
- You must provide current vaccination records (DHPP, Bordatella and Rabies).
- All dogs are required to be on a monthly flea preventative (excluding flea collars). Dogs who are found to have fleas will be given a flea bath with charges applied to the owner.
Optional Services for Your Dog's While Boarding
- Doggie Daycare - group play with other dogs. Daycare is offered Monday - Friday. Your dog must be spayed/neutered and pass an evaluation. There is an additional charge for this service.
- Exercise - 20 minutes one-on-one with a caring staff member in a home-like backyard setting. Your dog gets a mini-physical where we check eyes, ears, skin/coat for any abnormalities. Your dog dictates the exercise session (i.e., running around in the yard, chasing a ball, jumping on a lap and getting love from a human, etc.). There is an additional charge for this service.
- Grooming - if you'd like your dog to come home clean (and smelling incredible), book a grooming appointment on the day your best friend goes home.