A Tired Dog is a Happy Dog!
Dogs fill our lives with love, companionship, entertainment and joy. Even though we'd love to give all that in return 24 hours a day, moms and dads have to go to work, run errands and deal with other commitments. You don't have to feel guilty anymore! We specialize in providing a fun, social and playful environment for your dog in a supervised and safe setting. Doggie Daycare is offered Monday through Friday.
Benefits of Doggie Daycare:
Relieves boredom, separation anxiety, and destructive behavior at home.
- Provides regular exercise to maintain a healthy weight.
- Improves socialization with dogs and people.
- Enhances quality of life and builds confidence.
- They have a wonderful time making new friends.
- Your dog will come home happy, tired and ready for a nice, quiet night at home.
Doggie Daycare Requirements:
- Your dog must be spayed/neutered.
- You must provide current vaccination records (DHPP, Bordatella and Rabies).
- All dogs are required to be on a monthly flea preventative (excluding flea collars). Dogs who are found to have fleas will be given a flea bath with charges applied to the owner.
- All dogs must undergo an evaluation in order to attend Doggie Daycare. Please call 818-762-1262 to set up an appointment.
Our regular rate is $25/day. We offer a 10-day pre-pay package for $225, which drops the daily rate to $22.50. If you're boarding your dog, the Doggie Daycare rate is discounted even further, at $20/day.